Greyhound Co., Ltd. (Head Quarters)
Greyhound acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This Policy covers the Personal Information that Greyhound holds and sets out the way in which we will collect, use, or disclose your Personal Information when you visit our website. When you use this website, Greyhound collects Personal Information which you provide to us (for example, in registering or filling out a membership form) and aggregate information about how you use our web site (for example, visiting content on our site) for the uses set out below.
“Personal Information” shall mean any information about an individual who can be identified from that information either directly or indirectly, including without limitation, information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other personal information. For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Information shall not include job title, workplace, business address or any other information excluded from the definition of Personal Information under Thai law.
When using our website, you accept, consent and agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Greyhound may collect your Personal Information, which will generally occur when you either:
- Visit our website
- Enter into a competition or promotion
- Participate in a survey or questionnaire
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Register as an e-newsletter member
- Submit website feedback or
- Make a purchase via our website or other online platform.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Personal Data means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- (a) Identity data, such as your name, gender
- (b) Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers
- (c) Account data, such as bank account and payment details
- (d) Transaction data, such as details about payments to and from you, and otherdetails of products and Services you have purchased from us
- (e) Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Platform
- (f) Profile data, such as your purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION?
Generally, we may combine information that we collect from you from different means as described above into one customer base and use your Personal Information in the ways in which you may reasonably expect, including but not limited, to for any of the following purposes:
to provide you with information of services that you have requested or agreed to receive
to send you electronic newsletters, SMS, mails, Facebook Post or to provide you with special offers or promotions,
discounts, information about new product offerings or information on products or services that we consider will be
of interest on our own behalf or on third parties’ behalves, unless you inform us not to do so
to process your registration with the online services, including verifying your information is active and valid
to enable you to participate in a variety of the online services’ features such as promotions, and online shopping
to diagnose, administer or improve the online services
to customize your experience on the online services, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you
to contact you with regard to your use of the online services, and in our discretion, changes to any of our privacy policies
to fulfill prizes, awards or purchasesto respond to specific requests from you
to keep you informed about any changes to our websites
to conduct marketing research and analysis purposes and for any other purposes for which you have consented, such as those that may be set out in this Policy, and other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law.
WHO DOES GREYHOUND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Greyhound may share statistics and your Personal Information with our franchisees, agents, vendors, service providers, or other unrelated companies for the purpose of processing and fulfilling orders, responding to feedback, conduct marketing research and analysis, fulfilment of prizes, awards and purchases; and to send you offers, promotions, marketing information, discounts, information about new product offerings or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you by phone, SMS, mail, Facebook Post, and/or email, including for the purposes of assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our website, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These companies may have access to your Personal Information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such Personal Information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Greyhound reserves the right to use or disclose any information as necessary or reasonably required
- (1) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, court orders, subpoena, arbitration order or award or legal request
- (2) to protect the integrity of the website
- (3) to fulfill your requests or to complete a transaction for you
- (4) to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety or
- (5) to protect Greyhound’s or its affiliates’ or related companies’ rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of Greyhound’s users.
E-NEWSLETTER AND SMS OPT-OUT
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and details of our products and offers from us, please let us know at